Declared a historical monument in 1978, St. Joachim’s Roman Catholic Church was built in 1899 with a heritage deeply associated with the establishment and development of the Catholic community in Edmonton. The building itself is a beautiful representation of late nineteenth century French-Canadian ecclesiastical architecture.
This parish, French-speaking only, is now served with the help from the Congregation’s North American Delegation. On November 25, 2013, Fr. Emmanuel Kolla, previously of Epiphany of Our Lord Parish in Scarborough, Ontario, took over as Pastor.
The parish is currently served by:
- Fr. Emmanuel Kolla, Pastor