2007 – Mary, Mother of the Redeemer Community started with the arrival of Fr. Ugo Sturabotti and Fr. George Puramadathil, joined shortly after by Fr. Jimmy Puttananickal and Fr. Shibil Pariyathupadavil.
2013 – With the amalgamation of Our Lady of Grace and Our Lady of Guadalupe, the name of the parish changed to Mary, Mother of the Redeemer. The CFIC community took the same name and lived at the parish. However, the Diocese of Calgary decided to purchase a rectory for the community, located 2 kilometers away from the church.
Mary, Mother of the Redeemer serves Catholic families from all corners of the city of Calgary and celebrates mass throughout the week and weekends in English, Italian and now Spanish. Rich in history, we provide relevant ministries and programs to every one of all ages, life-stages and nationalities. We are the family of God, a fellowship afire with a unifying spirit, a familial and welcoming home, the community of the faithful.
Members of the community are:
|Fr. Shibu Kallarakkal, CFIC, Parish Pastor and Superior of the community||Fr. Edwin Ngah, CFIC, Assistant Pastor||Fr. Hyginus Ezugwu, CFIC, Associate Pastor at St. Mark Church, Calgary|
Mary, Mother of the Redeemer Community
1714 – 14 Avenue N.E.
Calgary, AB, Canada T2E 1G3
P:(403) 276-1689 F:(403) 230-0603
Office E-mail: email@example.com